At Dr. Michelle L. Spittler & Associates, our goal is to promote good eye health and enable you to have the clearest vision possible.
We accept most vision benefit plans and major medical health insurances. Please call 803-790-4600 and inquire about your insurance and we will gladly assist you.
Dr. Michelle L. Spittler & Associates proudly accepts:
- Absolute Total Care Medicaid
- Absolute Total Care Medicare
- Allwell Medicare Advantage Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Choice Health Plan
- Blue Choice/Healthy Blue Medicaid
- BridgeMart Vision
- Cigna Medical Plan
- Community Eye Care Plan
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed for State Employees
- First Choice Medicaid
- First Choice VIP Care
- Healthy Learners
- Humana Medicare Advantage Plan
- ITPE NMU Health and Welfare Fund
- MES Vision
- Molina Healthcare of SC Medicaid
- Molina Dual Options Medicare
- National Vision Administrators
- Planned Administrators, Inc
- Physician’s Eye Care Plan
- Superior Vision
- Tricare East Region
- United Healthcare Medicare Solutions
- Vision Services Plan (VSP)
- Wellcare Medicaid
- Wellcare Medicare
- And many more….call 803-790-4600 to inquire
Don't see your plan listed? Contact our office at 803-790-4600 to find out if your insurance provider is accepted in our office or for more information about your vision coverage.
You are financially responsible for services and treatment performed at Dr. Michelle L. Spittler & Associates and any co-pay, co-insurance or deductible should be made at the time of your visit. As a courtesy to our patients we will file your claim to the insurance company we have on file.
Our Columbia optometry staff understands that cost is a concern when evaluating vision care providers. We do not want cost to be an obstacle to maintaining proper eye health and good vision. We accept various forms of payment and are able to discuss financing options such as CareCredit. At Dr. Michelle L. Spittler & Associates, we also accept cash, check, and major credit cards. Call 803-790-4600 today to schedule your eye exam today.